Lost Sock Creations

Lost Sock Creations
what it's all about...

Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Moved by Nature


This guy, Andy Goldsworthy it the OG Nature Artist!
He is such an inspiration to me as an artist and nature lover. 
He sees an unlimited possibility of creation from creation in any kind of weather, 
rain or shine, even snow!!
He uses line, shape, color, form, value and all that is in the ART classroom 
outside of the art classroom.

Find out more about him here... 

Look at the images below.
They were all created by Andy Goldsworthy. 
How does he choose to place things? How do you think he made these choices? 

Where do you see use of the Elements of Art? 
Line, Value, Color, Texture, Shape and Form?






THERE ARE MORE!!!
Day Schildkret, Mourning Alters

John Foreman from 
Sculpt the World 





Advanced Art kids 2021









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quarantine Kids, Spring 2020
Here is what I want you to do. 
With Parent Permission, go outside with a basket or box. 
Collect stuff that is interesting to you visually. 
Find a spot to arrange it out in different ways. 
Take a photograph with your chromebook or phone. 

You can send it to me by e-mail at morgant@mineolaisd.net, 
or tag me on instagram (lostsockcreations), 
I will be posting pictures of my Nature Art as well. 

Tania V. 


Yuka Torres

Marco Medina

Adrian and Alisia Rodriguez

Krissie Barker


GJ

Chevelle


My friend, Mrs. JoAnn



Here is my final results from my backyard hunt. I looked for colors and shapes and filled my bucket. Then I went to a place to use as a palette. The first picture was my sidewalk covered in petals from our ornamental pear tree. This was perfect. 


This mushroom made for another interesting pallet for my flowers. 



This was my pail after I filled it with my natural treasures.