Finished Teacher Example
By Tabitha Seaton
Student examples from
Mrs. Bosquez's 5th grade class
1. Start both a line of loops from edge to edge of paper. Make loops BIG!
* helpful tip; a more random loop looks better than a perfectly straight loopy line.
2. Find the point where the loop line joins... On the outside of that joint make a curved line for the fish tail.
3. At the top of the loop, make a fin. At the bottom, make another fun. Inside the loop make a side fun. At the round part of the loop make a face. Continue on all loops.
4. Add more detail to fish.
5. Finish all fish.
6. Add details to background (bubbles, sand, plants...
Color if desired...