Lost Sock Creations

Lost Sock Creations
what it's all about...

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Art Spoofs, Creative Parody at your school!

Our School mascot is the Mineola Yellow Jackets... GO JACKETS!
I had fun one year practicing drawing our jacket with the kids for a yearbook cover contest. 
Since they got pretty good at drawing Buzz, I decided to continue using him on the next assignment, 
Art Spoofing!
So, I had them choose from 5 famous works of art to use Buzz in them in some creative way. 
I may have had more fun with this than they did... 
Here are all my buzz spoofs that I later donated to the School Office. 
They hung them there and they are a big hit.. or should I say BIG BUZZ!! ha ha ha....



I have a true passion for creating these spoofs and have used them in my own personal art life
with a character I created based on my childhood teddy bear, Mindy. 
These are her spoofs I made for her...