Mrs. Dickinson's class
Mrs. Wildt's class (below)
Mrs. Hall's class (below)
Mrs. Fortner's class (below)
Ms. Chris & Ms. Kasey (below)
Mrs. Moultrie's class (below)
How to Begin...
You will need:
1. colored square sheets of construction paper (mine were 7 inches)
2. White square sheets of paper (same size as colored squares)
3. A circle form the same size as squares (7 inches)
4. Pencils with erasers
5. Crayons (regular and construction paper)
9. Tape (if connecting individual squares into one design).
Fold colored square into quarters...
Faith from Mrs. Hall's classroom... before the cutting step (below)
Begin drawing design evenly in each quarter. Repeat the design 4 times in each design slice.
When design is complete, cut out circle and along quarter fold lines.
Glue each quarter into the 4 corners of the white paper square. Make shire the 90• angles go into the corners and rounded edges face inward.
Keep individual squares separate or tape together on back like a quilt.
Idea Inspired from this wonderful art site!
Visit for more amazing lessons